Why does the vibrating screen block the net? The reason for our factory is to summarize the following points: When the vibrating screen is in normal operation, due to the various characteristics of the material, the boring shape will produce various forms of mesh plugging.
The reasons for the analysis of the screen hole blockage by our factory engineers are as follows:
1. Contains a large number of particles close to the separation point;
2. The material has a high water content;
3. Spherical particles or materials with multiple points of contact to the mesh;
4. Static electricity will occur;
5. The material has a fibrous material;
6. More flake particles;
7. The woven mesh wire is thick;
8. Thicker screens such as rubber screens, the hole shape design is unreasonable, and it does not reach the upper and lower size, and the particles are stuck.
Since the particles of the material to be sieved are mostly irregular, the cause of the blockage is also varied. In order to effectively prevent the screen of the vibrating screen from being clogged, measures should be taken for the cause of the above-mentioned screen plugging. When the material has a fine particle size, a large shale content, and a small sieve size, moisture plays a decisive role in the clogging of the screen. When the moisture in the material is more than 5%, if the material is dried unconditionally, the sieve surface and the sieve hole should be selected in a targeted manner. When the moisture is greater than 8%, wet screening should be used. For materials with more flake particles, it is necessary to change the material crushing mode and the particle size matching of different crushing processes. Reasonable adjustment of the tension of the screen is an effective method to reduce the hole blocking of the screen. Reasonable tensioning force causes the screen to generate a slight secondary vibration with the support beam, thereby effectively reducing the occurrence of the hole blocking phenomenon. The tensioning hook is made into a constant force tensioning mechanism, that is, a spring is attached to the tension bolt.